Mr. Lim Sing Giap & his wife Beatriz Seng So Chua established YALE Hardware in 1946. Back then, they were only concerned with earning enough to support their family. Their store occupied a space of approximately 50 square meters it was originally an old wooden accessoria located at then No. 1313 Ascarraga Street, (and now C.M. Recto Avenue) Manila. They sold an array of small hardware items - nails, rope, paint, padlocks, etc.
The store bravely struggled from the late 40s to early 50s. It was in 1955 when a growth in its operation necessitated the hiring of five employees. The growth was bought about by the addition of electrical supplies and construction materials in the stores inventory. At that time YALE Hardware was already slowly evolving from being just a retail store into a medium sized company. Things really began to look up for the company in 1960. Throughout this decade business escalated rapidly sales reached millions, which ultimately led to an expansion of the company and its operations. They acquired a whole block of land where a 6-storey commercial building was erected which up to now serves as the company's base of operations.
They employed more people, shifted its initial offerings of light hardware, electrical and construction supplies to industrial tools and equipments, and started importing from other countries.
The success of this company was such that the owners decided to put up auxiliary branch in Cebu City.
More than half a century has already passed since its establishment and it is not exhibiting any signs of slowing down.
Today, YALE Hardware is a company known for its exceptional lines of industrial tools and equipments, it retails, wholesales, imports and acts as an indentor of several foreign principals.
YALE HARDWARE CORPORATION
|Company Name:||YALE HARDWARE CORPORATION|
|Company Website URL:||http://yalehardware.yocal.ph|